Steel Yard Ramps Yard Ramps Instructional Video
VESTIL PORTABLE STEEL YARD RAMP - Overlap Style
- The Vestil Portable Steel Yard Ramps feature a welded steel construction for maximum strength with a durable neutral earth-tone brown paint.
- The Yard ramps are designed to increase productivity while reducing material handling costs. Great for construction sites. Quickly load and unload trucks, trailers and rail cars from ground level when no freight dock exists.
- The ramps feature a manual two-speed hand crank for easy one person height adjustment which offers a service range for different dock heights of 45" to 62".
- Steel side curbs prevent fork truck run-off.
- Overlap style lip with safety chains secures ramp to trailer.
- Open grating design allows snow, ice and rain to fall through.
- Available in 30 foot of straight ramp or 36 foot overall length; 30 foot of straight ramp and 6 foot level off.
- Standard features include:
- 8-5/8" steel wheels
- positive traction open steel grating
- safety locking chains
- 4" high steel safety curbs
- rubber bumpers
- 13 7/8" usable lip support edge
- tow bar pocket.
- All units must ship flatbed truck.
|Caster Diameter (in.)||8-5/8|
|Caster Width (in.)||3-5/8|
|Safety Curb (in.)||4|
|Usable Lip Support Edge (in.)||13-7/8|
|Lowered Height (in.)||45|
|Raised Height (in.)||62|
|Straight Ramp (in.)||360|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|