VESTIL 24" STEEL WHEEL RISER:
- The Vestil Steel Wheel Risers have a heavy-duty 1/4" thick welded steel construction.
- The Wheel Risers are designed to raise the trailer for loading or unloading facilitating compliance with OSHA/ANSI B56.1 part 3 section 7 requirements for a maximum grade of ascending or descending loaded fork trucks.
- The units feature 40,000 LBS capacity per pair (Sold Each) and elevate semi-trailers to loading docks for optimal serviceability during loading and unloading operations.
- Unique design allow for units to be stacked for compact storage.
- Built-in fork pockets provides easy transport with forklift. Fork pockets are 7-1/2" wide by 2-1/2" high usable. These fork pockets add approximately 15" to the overall width of the riser.
|Uniform Capacity Per Pair - [Sold Each] (lb.)||40,000|
|Top Treadplate Thickness (in.)||1/4|
|Usable Width (in.)||24|
|Usable Fork Pocket Width (in.)||7-1/2|
|Usable Fork Pocket Height (in.)||2-1/2|
|ANSI||B56.1 part 3 sec 7|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|
Model SWR-24-6-48 Steel Wheel Risers
Model SWR-24-12-96 Steel Wheel Risers
|Portable Wheel Riser Caddy is available only in lengths up to 72"||Technical Drawing: R-CAD-24|
|1 Pair of Weld on Brackets and Hardware is available only in lengths up to 72"||Technical Drawing: R-CAD-KIT|