Vestil SPS3-2236 Three Shelves Steel Stockpicker Truck
VESTIL STEEL STOCK PICKER:
- The Vestil Steel Stockpicker Trucks are of steel construction for durability and combines the mobility of a cart with the versatility of a step ladder.
- Convenient spring loaded steel step ladder holds the cart securely in place while a person is standing on the ladder.
- The rubber tip ladder plungers down to prevent the cart from moving while stocking. Springs then return the ladder to the raised position once the person steps back on the ground.
- Standard shelves have a 2" lip turned up to prevent items from falling off.
- Standard casters are 4" x 1-1/2" mold-on-rubber, two rigid and two swivel with wheel brakes.
- Steel units have a baked-in blue powder coat finish for added toughness.
|Uniform Capacity (lb.)||1,000|
|Uniform Capacity per Shelf (lb.)||550|
|Top Shelf Height (in.)||37-11/16|
|Lip Height (in.)||2|
|Caster Quantity/Diameter/Width (in.)||(4) 4 x 2|
|Caster Quantity/Type||(2) Rigid, (2) Swivel with Wheel Brake|
|Ladder Capacity (pounds)||350|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|