VESTIL FULL FEATURED PALLET TRUCK - 6000 LBS
- The Full Featured Pallet Trucks - PM6 Series - are constructed of steel with a durable red finish.
- The units feature an economical way for one person to move heavy pallet loads without the use of a fork truck.
- This ergonomic design requires only 75 pounds of pulling force when fully loaded.
- Includes two articulating steering wheels and two front load rollers. Wheels are constructed of Poly-on-Steel.
- Steering wheels include bearing dust covers for added life.
- Nose wheels are located on the front edge of each fork to assist in clean pallet entrance and exit.
- Reinforced triple-formed steel forks provide twice the strength of standard single-formed forks.
- 7" wide forks are standard.
- Equipped with internally mounted solid steel adjustable push rods.
- Spring loaded handle automatically returns to vertical position when not in use.
- Hydraulic pump design facilitates easy-access seal replacement.
|Uniform Capacity (lb.)||6000|
|Overall Fork Width (in.)||27|
|Overall Fork Length (in.)||48|
|Lowered Height (in.)||2-7/8|
|Raised Height (in.)||7-3/4|
|Individual Fork Width (in.)||7|
|Steer Caster Material||Poly-On-Steel|
|Steer Caster Diameter (in.)||7|
|Steer Caster Width (in.)||2|
|Load Roller Material||Poly-On-Steel|
|Load Roller Diameter (in.)||3|
|Load Roller Width (in.)||3|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|