VESTIL QUICK LIFT PALLET TRUCK:
- The Vestil Quick Lift Pallet Trucks are constructed of steel with a durable blue finish. The unit is designed to reduce operating costs.
- Lifts to maximum height with just 6 pumps when empty and 13 pumps when loaded and features an economical way for one person to move heavy pallet loads without the use of a fork truck.
- This unique ergonomic design requires only 75 pounds of pulling force when fully loaded.
- Includes two articulating steering wheels and two front load rollers.
- Steering wheels include bearing dust covers for added life.
- Nose wheels are located on the front edge of each fork to assist in clean pallet entrance and exit.
- Reinforced triple-formed steel forks provide twice the strength of standard single-formed forks. Forks are 7" wide each.
- Equipped with internally mounted solid steel adjustable push rods.
- Spring loaded handle automatically returns to vertical position when not in use.
- Hydraulic pump design facilitates easy-access seal replacement.
- Chrome-plated hydraulic pump piston are featured for long seal life.
|Uniform Capacity (lb.)||5500|
|Overall Fork Length (in.)||48|
|Lowered Height (in.)||2-7/8|
|Raised Height (in.)||7-3/4|
|Individual Fork Width (in.)||7|
|Steer Caster Material||Poly-On-Steel|
|Steer Caster Width (in.)||2|
|Load Roller Material||Polyurethane|