Vestil Edge-O-Dock Levelers
VESTIL ELECTRIC EDGE-O-DOCK LEVELER:
- The Electric Hydraulic Edge-O-Dock is the easiest to operate. After the truck is backed against the dock, push and hold the control button. The leveler raises and the lip will extend. 115V, 1-phase power standard. Unit comes complete with motor, pump, control box, cylinder, lines, and oil. Truck must pull out for leveler to return to stored position.
- A steel dock edge, or approach ramp is required for proper installation.
- Easy install allows unit to quickly mount to any loading dock with a steel dock edge.
- Recommended dock height is at least forty-eight (48) inches high.
- The Edge-O-Dock leveler permanently attaches to face of dock.
- It comes complete with 2" x 8" x 18" bumpers and installation instructions.
- Standard ramping is twenty-nine (29) inches, (29-13/16" with 30,000 lb. capacity), with a (36-5/8") inch long ramping length available for smaller grade.
- Tread plate design offers a positive non-slip gripping action.
- Product design conveniently does not require a concrete recess.
- Solid steel construction offers long lasting reliable use.
|Service range above dock (in.)||5|
|Service range below dock (in.)||5|
|Bumper Width (in.)||8|
|Bumper Length (in.)||2|
|Bumper Height (in.)||18|
|Bumper projection including rubber bumper (in.)||17-1/2|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|