Vestil Trailer Stabilizing Jacks
VESTIL TRAILER STABILIZING RATCHET JACK:
- The Vestil Trailer Stabilizing Ratchet Jack has a high strength steel construction which offers long lasting rugged use and a yellow powder coat finish for added toughness.
- Trailer Stabilizing Jacks are used to prevent up-ending of semi-trailers when they are not connected to a tractor during loading and unloading operations.
- The LO-J Stabilizing Jacks unique design helps to level trailers parked on sloped ground and prevents landing gear from sinking into a soft surface.
- Flush-type zerk fitting for lubricating ACME screw.
- Includes reflective collar for visibility at night.
- Meets OSHA regulations when used with Wheel Chocks.
|Uniform Lifting Capacity (lb.)||50,000|
|Lowered Height (in.)||39|
|Raised Height (in.)||51|
|Wheel Size (in.)||10|
|Wheel Type||Hard Rubber|
|Top Cap Diameter (in.)||8|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|