VESTIL NON - TELESCOPING LIFT MASTER BOOMS:
- The Vestil Non-Telescoping Lift Master Booms delivers unique performance, convenience and safety features. Also its unique design converts fork trucks into overhead lifting cranes.
- Fabricated from structural steel with robotically welded construction to meet AWS, creates a rugged and durable boom that will provide precision and long term service.
- The non-telescopic units come with an infinitely adjustable locking screw (except orbit booms which features a locking detent).
- Fork pockets with safety strap attach & secure boom to fork truck
- Fork pockets for 3,000 and 4,000 pound capacity models measure 7-1/2"W x 2-1/2"H usable.
- Usable fork pockets are 7-1/4"W x 2-1/4"H for 6,000 and 8,000 pound uniform capacity models.
- A 36" safety restraint secures the boom to the fork truck for safe operation.
- Each unit includes two lifting hooks.
- Operations & capacity sticker provide user instructions and safety
|Fork Pocket Center (in.)||11|
|Fork Pocket Width/Height (in.) for 3000 LBS and 4000 LBS Capacity||7-1/2"W x 2-1/2"H|
|Fork Pocket Width/Height (in.) for 6000 LBS and 8000 LBS Capacity||7-1/4"W x 2-1/4"H|
|Restraint Length (in.)||36|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click here|