VESTIL LIFT MASTER HOOK PLATE:
- The Vestil Master Hook Plates are constructed of heavy-duty steel for long lasting rugged use. Double-fork style securely slides onto both fork truck forks.
- Units enable any fork truck to safely lift a load using chains, cables, or slings.
- Features slanted fork openings measuring 6-1/2" wide by 1-3/4" high to prevent the hook plate from being used upside down. A hook with anchor shackle is included.
- A safety restraint secures the unit to the fork truck.
- Model LM-HP10-SL has fork openings measuring 7"x2" and includes a swivel lifting hook with a latch.
|Height without Hook (in.)||6|
|Fork Opening Width (in.)||6-1/2|
|Fork Opening Height (in.)||1-3/4|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|