VESTIL HYDRAULIC DRUM CRUSHER/COMPACTOR:
- The model HDC-905-IDC crushes 55-gallon steel drums to approximately 6" high and resets automatically to crush another drum. Full cycle time is 25 seconds (crush and retract). Crushing feature will work with any drum size up to 55-gallons.
- This unit is designed for a duty cycle that will allow for crushing or compacting up to 250 drums per week in a typical non-hazardous, indoor room-temperature environment when operated on a three-phase power supply. The units have 38,000 pounds of crushing force.
- Powered illuminated ON/OFF switch increases user awareness and safety.
- Mushroom-head emergency stop button will instantly shut-down unit.
- The included drum compacting feature allows you to compact contents inside the drum by simply removing the drum crushing platen. Compacting feature will only work with 55-gallon drums.
- Units feature a convenient design that gives you two pieces of equipment in one.
- Safety features include a pressure relief valve, which prevents overload, and a double door latch to secure the door when crushing. Plus an interlock system that will prevent the motor from running unless the door is closed. 6.5 hp motor, 3-phase, 60 hz, choose from 208V, 230V or 460V.
- Built-in fork pockets help in transporting.
- Aluminum drip pan, for catching any excess liquid that may be expelled during the crushing operation. The pan holds 1 gallon and measures 31-1/2"W x 4-1/2"L x 1-5/8"H.
- Replacement and additional drip pans are available, model HDC-905-DPN.
- Crating is recommended for international shipments, contact us for a crating quote.
- Meets OSHA 1910.212 and ANSI Z245.5 standards, complies with JIC standards & specifications.
- HDC-905-IDC Hydraulic Drum Crusher/Compator (designed to run 10 to 12 cycles per hour for a 3 hour period before requiring a cooling off period) Survey Sheet
- HDC-905-HC High-Cycle Drum Crusher / Compactor (designed to run continuously without the need for a cooling off period) Survey Sheet
|Approximate Crushed Height (in.)||6|
|Full Cycle Time (Crush and Retract) (seconds)||25|
|Crushing Force (lb.)||38000|
|Crushing/Compacting Drums per week (qty.)||250|
|Compacting Platen Diameter (in.)||21|
|Usable Chamber Length (in.)||25|
|Usable Chamber Width (in.)||25|
|Usable Chamber Height (in.)||35-3/4|
|Crushing Plate Weight (lbs.)||75|
|Max. Crushing Force (lbs.)||38000|
|Max. Compacting Force (lbs.)||18000|
|Drip Pan Width (in.)||31-1/2|
|Drip Pan Length (in.)||4-1/2|
|Drip Pan Height (in.)||1-5/8|
|Drip Pan Capacity (gallon)||1|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|
Model: HDC-905-IDC/208V Hydraulic Drum Crusher/Compactor
Hydraulic Drum Crusher/ Compactor - Demo