Hydraulic Box Dumper HBD-6-48 Product Demo Hydraulic Box Dumper HBD-6-60
VESTIL ELECTRIC HYDRAULIC BOX DUMPERS 6000 LBS CAPACITY:
- The Vestil Electric Hydraulic Box Dumper has a heavy-duty welded steel construction and a blue finish with yellow protective mesh side screens.
- The Box Dumper is ideal for controlled dumping of material from boxes, crates, and other types of containers.
- Lowered height of only 3/8" allows for pallet truck loading and unloading.
- Retaining bar adjusts every 2" to accommodate a wide range of container heights.
- Each dump height has a Hold Down range, please see purchasing chart.
- Maximum rotation is 135 degrees yielding a 45 degree dump angle.
- Unit may be stopped at any point during the dump cycle. Chute reach is 10" when fully rotated.
- Internal 5.5 HP power unit and hand held control standard.
- Protective mesh side screens included. Heavy-duty welded steel construction.
- Standard duty cycle equals maximum 15 starts per hour in a normal environment. Duty cycle is calculated by starts per hour or number of times "up" button is pushed. Jogging (bouncing of the chute) is NOT recommended.
- Industrial quality, 56 frame, 2 HP motor delivers best torque with minimal amperage draw and maximum life.
- Voltage - 460 Volt, 60 cycle, 3 phase. Options available
- Cast iron pump with integral valving including pressure relief valve, check valve, down solenoid valve and pressure compensated flow control valve.
- 24 Volt, fused control circuit to protect operator.
- Hydraulic Actuators have internal safety velocity fuse w/stainless steel spring for emergency lockup.
- Welding to meet A.W.S. (American Welding Society certfication)
|Uniform Capacity (lb.)||6000|
|Lowered Height (in.)||3/8|
|Usable Chute Width/Length (in.)||52 x 50|
|Overall Dimensions (WxL)||69"x68-1/2"|
|Chute Reach at Full Rotation (in.)||10|
|Maximum Rotation Travel (degree)||135|
|Dump Angle (degree)||45|
|Maximum Duty Cycle Starts Per Hour||15|
|Hand Held Control (volts)||24|
|Hand Held Control Length (ft.)||8|
|Cord Length (ft.)||2|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|