VESTIL AUTOMATIC EAGLE BEAK DRUM HANDLER:
- The Vestil Automatic Eagle Beak Drum Handler is constructed of welded solid steel to provide maximum strength and rugged long lasting use, also featuring a powder coat finish for baked in powder-coated toughness.
- The units feature a Low Maintenance/Completely Automatic Operation design that allows a fork truck operator to easily secure, move, and release drums without leaving the seat of the fork truck.
- Units can be used with open (lid installed and secured) and closed head 30 and 55-gallon plastic, steel and fiber drums with a top lip strong enough to support the weight of the drum.
- Unit is secured to the fork truck using a safety restraint
- Meets OSHA 1910-178 requirements
- Ratchet strap secures drum for over rough terrain travel
- Choose from single-drum (FMDL-1) or double-drum (FMDL-2) configuration.
FMDL Automatic Eagle Beak Drum Lifters - How to Operate
|Accepts||30 and 55-gallon drums|
|Drum Type||Steel, Plastic or Fiber|
|Fork Pockets Width/Height (in.)||7-1/2 x 2-1/2|
|Fork Pocket Center (in.)||20-1/2|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|
|Technical Drawing for Optional Lifting Drum Saddle Belt Style -||LDS-B1|
|Technical Drawing for Optional Lifting Drum Saddle Roller Style -||LDS-R3|