VESTIL FE FORK EXTENSION PAIRS:
- The Vestil FE Fork Extensions are designed of a welded steel construction and have a baked-in powder coat safety yellow finish to offer reliable lasting durability.
- Provide the extra support needed to lift long or large objects with a fork truck or the needed extra length when standard forks can't reach product.
- Maximum uniform capacity is 4,000 pounds evenly distributed per pair.
- Each extension includes warning and operating stickers for worker safety.
- Steel retaining strap (loop style*) prevents fork extensions from sliding off forks during use.
- Models with prefix FE-4, FE-5 and FE-6 have cast steel tips, while models with prefix FE-7 and FE-8 have a tapered cut front end.
- OSHA regulations require that extensions are no more than 150% of the existing fork length. (e.g. 48" existing forks, the fork extension should not exceed 72").
HOW TO USE - For the standard loop style extensions, insert loop at the tip of the fork and slide it up at a 45 degree angle then lay it down over the existing fork.
|Mount Style||Loop Style|
|Uniform Capacity Per Pair (lb.)||4,000|
|Steel Thickness (in.)||5/16|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|
Model: FE-5-90 Standard Loop Style
Model: FE-6-90 Standard Loop Style