VESTIL SELF-DUMP STEEL HOPPERS W/ BUMPER RELEASE - Medium Duty (MD) - 4000 LBS:
- Vestil Self Dump Hoppers w/ Bumper Release (Light-Duty) are constructed of 10 gauge steel and features a blue baked-in powder-coated finish for toughness.
- Hopper automatically dumps when bumper release contacts the front of the dumpster. Hopper returns to an upright and locked position automatically after it dumps.
- Full-length fork tube provide a solid base.
- Also includes a cable that may be operated from the seat of the fork truck to manually dump the hopper.
- A safety restraint is provided to secure the hopper to the fork truck.
- Usable fork pockets are 7-1/2"W x 2-1/2"H. Optional leak proof design sold separately. Please see options below.
- D-25-MD, D-33-MD, D-50-MD, D-75-MD, and D-100-MD are stackable if you stack the top hopper turned 90 degrees from the bottom.
- Must be attached to fork truck when dumping.
|Uniform Capacity (lb.)||4,000|
|Usable Fork Pocket Width (in.)||7-1/2|
|Usable Fork Pocket Height (in.)||2-1/2|
|Cable Length (in.)||48|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|
Medium-Duty Self-Dump Hopper w/ Bumper Release - D-200-MD
Self-Dump Hopper w/ Bumper Release - Operating Instructions
Self-Dump Hopper w/ Bumper Release - Built Process