VESTIL DOCK SHELTER:
- The Vestil Dock Shelters are constructed of long wear fabric which is highly resistant to abrasion and tearing. Fiberglass staves are sewn into the flaps. Supporting structure is made of 2" x 4" wolmanized lumber.
- The Dock Shelter is used with doors up to 10'W x 10'H.
- The shelter reduces oversized dock doors to match truck openings.
- Seal is formed along the sides and top of trailer when the vertical and top panels are pushed inward by the trailer. Minimum 10" trailer penetration is recommended for a good seal.
- The top header piece measures 132"W and contains a drop curtain which measures 36"H.
- Two vertical pieces measure 126" tall with vertical flaps measuring 21"W.
- When installed, the shelter will close the door opening down to 90"W x 90"H (between flaps).
- Includes two yellow steel guide protectors and foam-filled corner pads for extra sealing action.
- Three foam-filled pads offer full dock protection.
- Maximum compression design offers the maximum protection.
- Built-in air tunnels allow air to escape when contacted by a trailer.
- Mounting hardware and installation instructions make installation quick and easy.
- All Vestil Dock Shelters are non-returnable.
|Long Wear Fabric (oz.)||40|
|Top Header Piece Width (in.)||132|
|Drop Curtain Height (in.)||36|
|Vertical Pieces (in.)||126 tall|
|Vertical Flap Width (in.)||21|
|Recommended Trailer Penetration (in.)||10|
|Supported Wolmanized Lumber Width (in.)||2|
|Supported Wolmanized Lumber Length (in.)||4|
|Standard Guide Stipe Height (in.)||24|
|Vinyl Flaps (oz.)||40|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|