DOCK SEAL FOR 8' W x 9' H DOORS:
- The vinyl facing is made of superior 36 oz. nylon reinforcement which has a higher tear strength than a hypalon with equivalent weight.
- The ends are chemically sealed which prevents moisture infiltration.
- These Dock Seals are mounted on and bonded to a durable wolmanized wood and contains a full height air escape tunnel (built-in air tunnels allow air to escape when contacted by a trailer)
- Unit contains a three (3) piece construction (12" high; sides - beveled sides with 9-1/2" width at the wall and 12" width at the face) and also includes a through the wall installation kit.
- 5" maximum compression is recommended.
- Full dock protection is ensured by the three foam-filled pads.
- Dock Seals have a maximum compression design to ensure maximum protection.
- Fast and easy installation using the mounting hardware and installation instructions.
- For a flush dock to building using an Edge-O-Dock Leveler, it is recommended to use a twenty (20) inch projection Dock Seal.
|Header Width (in.)||120|
|Header Height (in.)||12|
|Nylon Reinforced Vinyl (oz.)||36|
|Nylon Reinforced Guide Strips (in.)||2|
|Top Pad Flap Height (in.)||12|
|Side Width (in.)||10|
|Side Height (in.)||108|
|Face Width (in.)||12|
|Maximum Compression (in.)||5|
|Max. Door Width (in.)||96|
|Max. Door Width (feet)||8|
|Max. Door Height (in.)||108|
|Max. Door Height (feet)||9|
|Usable Door Width (in.)||96|
|Usable Door Height (in.)||108|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|