VESTIL COL CROSS-OVER LADDER:
- The Vestil Cross-Over Ladder has a 100% welded steel construction to offer maximum durability and features a baked-in powder yellow coat finish for added toughness.
- This Cross- Over Ladder can be mounted anywhere there is need for permanent access at crossover points.
- The unit includes:
- an upper platform which also features removable two sided 42-5/8" high handrail with 21" mid-rail and fixed 4" toeboards to prevent objects from rolling off.
- Serrated steps for extra grip and safety are 23-1/2" wide and 7" deep with a step spacing of 10". The angle of the steps is 58 degrees.
- Ground legs which also include floor mounting pads. Units must be anchored to the floor. Ground legs also include rubber feet for safety and stability.
- Overall ladder width is 29-1/4".
- Uniform capacity is 500 pounds.
- Meets ANSI A14.7 and OSHA 29 CFR 1910.24.
- Units can also be knocked-down for storage and shipping.
|Uniform Capacity (lb.)||500|
|Platform Width (in.)||23-1/2|
|Handrail Height (in.)||42-5/8|
|Step Width (in.)||23-1/2|
|Step Depth (in.)||7|
|Step Spacing (in.)||10|
|Step Angle (degrees)||58|
|OSHA||29 CFR 1910.24|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|
Cross-Over Ladder Survey Sheet
Letters in drawing (A, B, C, D, E, F) correspond to letters in the chart below for measurements.