Vestil Trailer Stabilizing Jacks Model CJ-BEAM Trailer Stabilizing Jack
VESTIL STABILIZING JACK W/ PNEUMATIC or SOLID FOAM WHEELS:
- The Vestil Stabilizing Jack w/ Pneumatic or Solid Foam Wheels has a high strength steel construction which offers long lasting rugged use and a yellow powder coat finish for added toughness.
- Trailer Stabilizing Jacks are used to prevent up-ending of semi-trailers when they are not connected to a tractor during loading and unloading operations.
- The CJ-BEAM Stabilizing Jacks unique design helps to level trailers parked on sloped ground and prevents landing gear from sinking into a soft surface.
- Flush-type zerk fitting for lubricating ACME screw.
- Includes reflective collar for visibility at night.
- Meets OSHA regulations when used with Wheel Chocks.
|Uniform Capacity (lb.)||100,000|
|Uniform Lifting Capacity (lb.)||50,000|
|Lowered Height (in.)||41|
|Raised Height (in.)||55|
|Beam Length (in.)||4-3/8|
|Beam Width (in.)||29-3/4|
|Beam Thickness (in.)||3/8|
|Wheel Size (in.)||16|
|Wheel Type||Fully Pneumatic and Solid Foam|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|