Vestil Hand Winch Lift Trucks Vestil Hand Winch Lift Trucks - Operating Instructions
VESTIL WINCH LIFT TRUCK FIXED STRADDLE:
- Vestil A-LIFT-R compact lightweight portable lift truck is constructed of durable steel-and-aluminum and are great for hundreds of applications.
- Compact lift trucks are designed to lift material to and from shelves, move office equipment, and install ceiling/wall appliances.
- Manual cable winch easily raises and lowers forks
- The rugged 4" wide by 1-3/4" thick steel forks measure 22" long (20-1/2." O.D.).
- Operated by a hand-crank winch that features a reversible handle and a hold-down device for securing the carriage during transport.
- Forks raise 1" per complete hand crank rotation.
- The non-adjustable forks can be inverted to provide different height ranges.
- Two 8" non-marking rear wheels, two 2" front swivel casters.
- Models ending with 'HP' and 'EHP' suffixes have extended height capabilities. These units have a 2 stage mast system and a telescoping inner mast frame, giving the user the ability to extend the forks above the height of the first mast.
- Hold-down device secures carriage during transport
- Optional aluminum ladder can be retrofitted or ordered with A-LIFT. Ladder retracts into unit upright when not in use. Model A-LIFT-LAD is 20-1/2"W x 57-1/2"H. Ladder Capacity is 250 LBS.
|Lowered Height (in.)||3-1/2 / 23-1/2|
|Fork Width (in.)||4|
|Fork Height (in.)||1-3/4|
|Fork Length (in.)||22-7/16|
|Fork Raise per Hand Crank Rotation (in.)||1|
|Rear Non-Marking Wheel Diameter (in.)||8|
|Front Swivel Wheel Diameter (in.)||2|
|Adjustable Straddle Width (in.)||21-3/4" to 36-1/4" (inside dim.) and 29" to 43-7/8" (outside dim.)|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|