VESTIL WINCH LIFT TRUCK COUNTER BALANCE ADJUSTABLE STRADDLE:
- Vestil A-LIFT-CB counter balanced adjustable straddle lift truck is constructed of durable steel-and-aluminum and are great for hundreds of applications.
- Lift trucks are designed to lift material to and from shelves, move office equipment, and install ceiling/wall appliances.
- Manual cable winch easily raises and lowers forks
- The rugged 4" wide by 1-3/4" thick steel forks measure 22" long (20-1/2." O.D.).
- Operated by a hand-crank winch that features a reversible handle and a hold-down device for securing the carriage during transport.
- Forks raise 1" per complete hand crank rotation.
- Two 8" non-marking rear wheels, two 2" front swivel casters.
- Models ending with 'HP' and 'EHP' suffixes have extended height capabilities. These units have a 2 stage mast system and a telescoping inner mast frame, giving the user the ability to extend the forks above the height of the first mast.
- Optional aluminum ladder can be retrofitted or ordered with A-LIFT. Ladder retracts into unit upright when not in use. Model A-LIFT-EHP-LAD is 20-5/8"W x 69-1/2"H with 11-3/4 rung spacing. Ladder capacity is 250 lbs.
- Counter balanced design has poly-on-poly wheels, (2) 5" rear swivel wheels, (2) 4" front wheels.
- Counterbalance weight design keeps unit from tipping with heavy loads
|Lowered Height with Forks Down (in.)||2 / 21-1/4|
|Fork Width (in.)||4|
|Fork Height (in.)||1-3/4|
|Fork Length (in.)||22-7/16|
|Fork Raise per Hand Crank Rotation (in.)||1|
|Rear Wheel Diameter (in.)||5|
|Rear Wheel Width (in.)||2|
|Front Wheel Diameter (in.)||4|
|Front Wheel Width (in.)||2|
|Inside Straddle Width (in.)||21-1/2 - 36-1/2|
|Outside Straddle Width (in.)||28-1/4 - 43-1/4|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|