VESTIL PORTABLE JIB WITH EMPTY BASE:
- The Vestil Portable Jib Crane w/ Empty Base has an all steel construction for maximum strength and durability featuring a long lasting blue painted finish.
- Empty Base models include instructions for proper filling with concrete. Base measures 42-3/16" x 42-3/16" x 18"H or 36"H and includes built-in fork tubes. (Fork tubes are 7-5/8"W x 2-5/8"H usable on 24" fork centers). The unit unique design allows for easy transportation of jib crane with a fork truck.
- W Type Fixed Length I-Beam will pivot 360 degrees for complete access. Under I-beam clearance is 10'. Upright vertical column bolts to base.
- Standard base must be filled with concrete for proper use.
- Unit ships knocked down.
- Not for use as a fork truck attachment.
Product should be inspected frequently to insure safe operation. Testing and inspection of the unit is the responsibility of the end user after final assembly has been completed. For further details see ASME B30.17.
Hoists and trolleys can be ordered separately here: Hoists & Trolleys
|W Type I-Beam Flange Width (in.)||4|
|Base Length (in.)||42-3/16|
|Base Width (in.)||42-3/16|
|Fork Tube Width (in.)||7-5/8|
|Fork Tube Height (in.)||2-5/8|
|Fork Centers (in.)||24|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|
Model JIB-CB-18-B Additional Empty Counterbalance Steel Base with Fork Pockets - 18"H
Model JIB-CB-36-B Additional Empty Counterbalance Steel Base with Fork Pockets - 36"H