VESTIL EPFC ELECTRIC POWERED FLOOR CRANES:
- The units are fully powered floor cranes (power hoist & power in/out boom) for moving material quickly, easily, and safely.
- Heavy-duty jobs are handled by the 24V DC drive and lift motor
- Ergonomic handle features easy-to-operate throttle with infinite adjustment of forward and reverse speeds, lift/lower controls, proprietary safety-enhancing emergency reverse function, and horn.
- Units feature an electromagnetic disc brake with automatic dead-man feature that activates when user releases the handle.
- All of the floor cranes include 12V, 80 - 95/Ah lead acid deep cycle batteries which have 3-4 hour operation at full charge - 8 hours when used intermittently.
- The units also include an on-board integral battery charger, battery level gauge, rigid hook with safety latch and poly-on-steel steer and load casters.
- Fingertip RAISE and LOWER buttons are featured
- Safety belly reverse button improves worker safety
- Easy-to-operate throttle for forward and reverse direction with infinite speeds
Vestil EPFC-25 Electric Powered Floor Crane
Electric Powered Floor Cranes Instructional Video
|Model EPFC-25 features||Adjustable length legs|
|Model EPFC-25-AA features||Adjustable length legs and adjustable width legs|
|Model EPFC-CB-15 features||Fixed legs and counter balance design|
|Drive Motor||DC24V / 0.7KW|
|Lift Motor||DC24V / 2KW|
|Battery Charger||24V / 12 AMP|
|Battery Charger Power Cord||115V AC|
|Minimum Service Per Charge (hrs.)||8|
|Lift Speed w/o Load (seconds)||0.7|
|Lift Speed w/ Load (seconds)||0.5|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|