Vestil Trailer Stabilizing Jacks
VESTIL STABILIZING SPIN TOP BEAM JACK:
- The Vestil Trailer Stabilizing Spin Top Beam Jack has a high strength steel construction which offers long lasting rugged use and a yellow powder coat finish for added toughness.
- Trailer Stabilizing Jacks are used to prevent up-ending of semi-trailers when they are not connected to a tractor during loading and unloading operations.
- The SP-TOP-BEAM Stabilizing Spin Top Beam Jacks unique design helps to level trailers parked on sloped ground and prevents landing gear from sinking into a soft surface.
- Flush-type zerk fitting for lubricating ACME screw.
- Includes reflective collar for visibility at night.
- Meets OSHA regulations when used with Wheel Chocks.
|Uniform Static Capacity (lb.)||100,000|
|Lowered Height (in.)||40|
|Raised Height (in.)||51|
|Wheel Quantity/Diameter/Width (in.)||(2) 10 x 2|
|Wheel Type||Hard Rubber|
|Front Wheel Quantity/Diameter/Width (in.)||(1) 4 x 1-1/2|
|Front Wheel Type||Steel|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|