Vestil RR-66-20 Mechanical Dock Levelers - Application
VESTIL RR MECHANICAL DOCK LEVELER:
- The Mechanical Dock leveler is constructed of heavy duty diamond plate deck (55,000 PSI) steel for long term support of the steel channel understructure.
- The dock leveler allows for easy loading and unloading of trucks.
- Engineered and designed for minimum maintenance, features a smooth spring operated mechanical pull-chain operation.
- Telescopic side-mounted toeguards cover opening through the entire service range
- Lip is 16" long. Service range 12" above and below dock. Includes (2) 1014-4.5 laminated bumpers.
- All measurements are approximate. Slight variations, tolerances or changes may occur at any time. Weights shown are approximate shipping weights.
- Pit-mounted dockleveler allows for easy trailer loading and unloading at loading docks
- Complies with CS 202-56, OSHA and ANSI MH14.5
- Custom uniform capacities available up to 50,000 pounds, contact Reiko store for a quote.
Pit-mounted dockleveler allows for easy trailer loading and unloading at loading docks. Quoting a dockleveler installation for an existing pit can be difficult. We recommend that you complete this Survey Sheet and send it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at +1 (888) 507-3007.
Mechanical Dock Levelers RR-66-20 Opened Position
Mechanical Dock Levelers RR-66-20 Closed Position
|Uniform Capacity (lb.)||20,000|
|Steel checkered plate deck (in.)||1/4|
|Steel checkered plate deck (psi)||55000|
|Structural steel support (in.)||6|
|Lip Thickness (in.)||1/2|
|Lip Length (in.)||16|
|Service range above dock (in.)||12|
|Service range below dock (in.)||12|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|