Vestil Edge-O-Dock Levelers
VESTIL MECHANICAL EDGE-O-DOCK LEVELERS:
- The Mechanical Edge-O-Dock is operated by placing the actuation handle into the pocket of the inner lip and pulling down toward the floor. The operator then pushes the handle forward until the lip rests on the truck bed. As the trailer departs, the lip retracts behind the bumper face automatically.
- A steel dock edge, or approach ramp is required for proper installation.
- Easy install allows unit to quickly mount to any loading dock with a steel dock edge.
- Recommended dock height is at least forty-eight (48) inches high.
- The Edge-O-Dock leveler permanently attaches to face of dock.
- It comes complete with 2" x 8" x 18" bumpers and installation instructions.
- Standard ramping is twenty-nine (29) inches, (29-13/16" with 30,000 lb. capacity), with a (36-5/8") inch long ramping length available for smaller grade.
- Tread plate design offers a positive non-slip gripping action.
- Product design conveniently does not require a concrete recess.
- Solid steel construction offers long lasting reliable use.
|Service range above dock (in.)||5|
|Service range below dock (in.)||5|
|Bumper Width (in.)||8|
|Bumper Length (in.)||2|
|Bumper Height (in.)||18|
|Bumper projection including rubber bumper (in.)||15|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|