VESTIL ELECTRIC HYDRAULIC DOCKLEVELER:
- The Electric Hydraulic Dock Leveler is ideal for high usage dock areas.
- State of the art hydraulic design consists of a simple push of the button operation.
- Push and hold the "raise" button to activate the hydraulic pump and raise the deck. When the deck reaches the raised position the lip automatically extends for easy loading/unloading.
- Releases the "raise" button and the deck descends to rest on the trailer. When the truck pulls away, the deck descends to full down position, trips the limit switch and returns automatically to the level cross traffic position.
- Red emergency stop button standard for optimal safety is included in the control box.
- Includes telescopic steel toe guards on both sides, flush with platform edge, service range of +/- 12" and two (2) laminated bumpers. 460V 3-Phase standard.
- Custom uniform capacities available up to 80,000 pounds, contact Reiko Store.
Pit-mounted dockleveler allows for easy trailer loading and unloading at loading docks. Quoting a dockleveler installation for an existing pit can be difficult. We recommend that you complete this Survey Sheet and send it back to us at email@example.com by fax at +1 (888) 507-3007.
|Uniform Capacity (lb.)||20000|
|Service range above dock (in.)||12|
|Service range below dock (in.)||12|
|Platform Thickness (in.)||1/4|
|Installation Type||Crew must install (due to electrical requirements)|
|Laminated Bumper Length (in.)||4.5|
|Laminated Bumper Width (in.)||14|
|Laminated Bumper Height (in.)||10|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|