Vestil LAD-MM-7-G Maintenance Ladder With Grip-Strut Steps
VESTIL MAINTENANCE LADDER WITH MULTIPLE STEPS AND GRIP STRUT:
- Portable maintenance ladders are easy to use around warehouses, hardware stores or inventory rooms and can be tilted to allow for portability.
- Units use 4" poly-on-poly wheels and the framework is made of square tubing to handle a uniform capacity of up to 350 lbs.
- The ladders feature 30" high removable hand railing, (36" on 12 step models), access chain, 21" deep top platform, and an industrial baked-in blue powder coat finish for toughness against wear and tear.
- The steps are 24" wide by 7" deep and are spaced 10" apart.
- Removable access chain increases worker safety when not in use
- Ladders comply with ANSI 14.7 and OSHA 1910.29 specifications
- ASSEMBLY REQUIRED. Please see Manual for assembly instructions.
|Uniform Capacity (lb.)||350|
|Step Angle (degrees)||58|
|Top Platform Width (in.)||24|
|Safety Chain (in.)||3/16|
|Step Width (in.)||24|
|Step Depth (in.)||7|
|Step Spacing (in.)||10|
|Wheel Quantity/Diameter/Width (in.)||(2) 4 x 1-1/4|
|Step Style||Grip Strut|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|