VESTIL GAS POWERED TRAILER MOVER:
- Gas Power Trailer Mover is a compact size and easy to use trailer mover, highly maneuverable and ideal for turning in tight spaces. Not recommended for use on an incline or slope.
- The unit has a 190CC gasoline engine combined with a hydrostatic transmission which provides variable speed control and generous low speed torque for precise positioning.
- Rugged front foam filled tires with aggressive tread pattern provide service on unpaved surfaces.
- The hand lever is engine powered and can lift and lower the ball hitch.
- Three size ball hitch quickly converts to common sizes. Ball sizes; 1-7/8", 2" and 2-5/16".
- Overall size with handle up is 51"W x 70"L x 50"H.
|Uniform Pull Capacity (lb.)||12,000|
|Uniform Tongue Lift Capacity (lb.)||1,000|
|Gasoline Engine (horsepower)||190cc|
|Ball Service Range (in.)||13 to 24|
|Ball Sizes (in.)||1-7/8, 2, and 2-5/16|
|Front Wheel Quantity/Diameter/Width (in.)||(2) 18 x 8-1/2|
|Wheel Type||Foam Filled|
|Rear Caster Quantity/Diameter/Width (in.)||(1) 10 x 2-1/2|
|Rear Caster Type||Swivel|
|Rear Caster Material||Mold-On-Rubber|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|