Vestil SPA3-2848 Aluminum Stockpicker Truck
VESTIL ALUMINUM STOCK PICKER:
- The Vestil Aluminum Stockpicker Trucks are of welded aluminum construction to be strong and lightweight which combines the mobility of a cart with the versatility of a step ladder.
- Convenient spring loaded steel step ladder holds the cart securely in place while a person is standing on the ladder.
- The rubber tip ladder plungers down to prevent the cart from moving while stocking. Springs then return the ladder to the raised position once the person steps back on the ground.
- Standard shelves have a 2" lip turned up to prevent items from falling off.
- Standard casters are 4" x 1-1/2" mold-on-rubber, two rigid and two swivel with wheel brakes.
- The steel ladders have a baked-in silver powder coat finish.
|Total Capacity (lbs)||660|
|Uniform Capacity per Shelf (lb.)||330|
|Top Shelf Height (in.)||37-3/4|
|Lip Height (in.)||2|
|Caster Quantity/Diameter/Width (in.)||(4) 4 x 2|
|Caster Quantity/Type||(2)Rigid, (2) Swivel with Wheel Brake|
|Ladder Capacity (pounds)||350|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|