Saw Trax Scoop Dolly
- The Saw Trax Scoop Dolly can move tall, long and narrow objects like door units, staircases, window units, panel saws and prefabricated walls.
- Adding the optional leverage bar, other heavy objects like bureaus and furniture (3 ft. tall or more) can also be loaded easily.
- The unique design allows the dolly to operate like a hand truck on a dolly. Unlike standard hand trucks, the object can be moved in any direction making long objects easy to move.
- The unit features an ergonomic design easy to use by one person. Once loaded and tilted back, the load on the Scoop Dolly remains stable without needing to be supported by the operator. Load it and roll it.
- Unit comes standard with 800 lbs. capacity, but can be upgraded to a heavy duty 1000 lbs. capacity.
- The “Scoop Dolly” has tilt legs that can be adjusted to vary the angle of the load to safely keep the center of gravity over the dolly. The dolly has omni-directional casters so the load can be moved in any direction.
- It behaves just like a pivoting hand truck-like device that is easy to slide under objects while the dolly stays flat on the floor. Then the object is tilted back onto the dolly using the scoop. This type of pivoting handle keeps the casters flat on the floor so they are not angled causing the internal bearings to fail.
SAW TRAX DOLLIES COMPARISON:
|Description||Panel Express||Dolly Max||yel-Low Safety Dolly||Raised Safety Dolly||Rack & Roll Dolly||Move Pro|