VESTIL MULTI-PERSON WORK PLATFORM:
- The Vestil Multi-Person Work Platforms are constructed of 2" square tube construction, and 4" side curbs which are formed from one piece of heavy gauge sheet for extra strength. They also has a safety yellow paint finish.
- Units quickly and safely raise maintenance personnel where they are needed giving you a larger size platform to accommodate your application.
- The work platform attaches to fork truck by inserting forks into fork pockets and securing platform to fork truck.
- Deck has slip resistant surface, and fork pocket openings of 7" x 2-3/4".
- Safety pins behind each fork and heavy duty chains welded to back frame of platform which secure around the fork carriage.
- Hinged gate on the front of the unit, with pin safety lock built in.
Per ANSI B56-1-2005 section 7.37.3, the floor dimensions of the platform attachment can not exceed 2X the load center distance listed on the truck data plate nor have a width greater than the overall width of the truck (measured across the load bearing wheels) plus 250mm on either side. The backs on all work platforms backs have 1/2"- No.13 FEM steel to meet CA OSHA standards for the industrial trucks.
As long as the customers truck meets these requirements, they should meet the requirements set forth by OSHA to have a new data plate created for their fork truck. Vestil Manufatcuring makes no guarantees as to the fork truck manufacturer generating a new date plate as required by OSHA.
|Square Tube (in.)||2|
|Side Curb (in.)||4|
|Fork Pocket Width (in.)||7|
|Fork Pocket Height (in.)||2-3/4|
|Fork Pocket Center (in.)||29|