VESTIL SNOW PLOW BLADE:
- The Vestil Snow Plow Blades are constructed of 1/4" rollplate with steel rigs. The blade edge is 5/8" x 6" hardened steel.
- No more waiting for daytime snow removal. Unit is designed for use with most fork trucks. Turns a dangerous and time consuming process into a breeze.
- Simply place the snow blade onto your fork truck and away you go! Installation is as easy as sliding the forks into the fork pockets and securing them to the fork carriage.
- Prevent damage from obstacles and rough or uneven surfaces with trip springs.
- Features easy-grip handles and rolls on swivel casters for smooth maneuverability.
- Easy angling and backgrade capabilities for optimal performance.
- Fork caddy is lightweight and small for simple and easy storage.
|Rollplate Thickness (in.)||5/16|
|Blade Edge Thickness (in.)||5/8|
|Maximum Fork Length (in.)||48|
|Plow Cutting Edge Depth (in.)||5/8|
|Plow Cutting Edge Height (in.)||6|
|Rollplate Thickness (in.)||1/4|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|
Model: SPB-756 Fork Mounted Snow Blades
Model: SPB-748 Fork Mounted Snow Plow Blades
Model: SPB-548 Fork Mounted Snow Plow Blades