VESTIL FORK MOUNT SNOW PLOW:
- The Vestil Fork Mount Snow Plow is constructed of steel with baked in powder coat finish for added toughness. Sleek design featured for compact storage.
- Unit is designed to attach to the fork truck forks. Pass through fork tubes keep weight back towards fork truck mast. Locking pins secure snow plow to forks for safety.
- Manual pivot mechanism for angled plowing on both sides.
- Floating pads allow for adjustment of plowing height.
- Adjustable springs allow blade to pivot back for safety.
- Pass through fork tubes keep weight back towards fork truck mast.
- Model SPB-P-72 has box depth of 11-9/16". Push Box design features uniform pushing capabilities.
|Blade Width (in.)||72|
|Usable Fork Pocket Length (in.)||23-7/8|
|Usable Fork Pocket Width (in.)||7-1/2|
|Usable Fork Pocket Height (in.)||2-1/2|
|Total Blade Rotation Each Side (degree)||60|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|
Optional Sides for Fork Mounted Snow Plow SPB-P-SS
Fork Truck Snow Plow SPB-P-72