VESTIL FORK MOUNTED FRONT LOADER:
- The Vestil Fork Mounted Front Loader has an all welded steel construction with a baked-in blue powder coat finish for toughness.
- The unit is engineered to attach quickly and easily to most fork trucks. Capacity is 4000 LBS.
- The "Dust Pan" design is ideal for transporting snow, gravel, sand or refuse. The beveled front edge offers better scooping ability. Contents of scoop can esily be dumped by pulling the release cable which can be operated from seat of the truck.
- 90 degrees Dump Angle.
- The fork pockets measure 7-1/2"W x 2-1/2"H on 24" centers.
- Unique design returns to locked upright position when set down on ground.
- Safety restraint secures unit to carriage of fork truck.
Operation: Drive into Front Loader; Secure unit to fork truck mast with safety chain; Run release cable to fork truck driver; Drive Loader into the material your transporting; Drive to destination; Raise forks and pull release to dump load; Unit returns to locked upright position when set down on ground.
|Uniform Capacity (lb.)||4,000|
|Dump Angle (degrees)||90|
|Fork Pocket Center (in.)||24|
|Usable Fork Pocket Width/Height (in.)||7-1/2 x 2-1/2|
|Chute Material||8 Gauge Steel|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|