Vestil Low Profile 90° Self-Dumping H Style Steel Hoppers
VESTIL LOW PROFILE HOPPER LD:
- Vestil Low Profile Hopper LD is constructed of 12 gauge steel and features a blue baked-in powder-coated toughness with a galvanized base.
- Units feature a full 90 degrees dump angle with a cushioned rubber bumper stop. The low profile design is essential for convenient loading.
- Dumping with a fork truck is quick and simple. A cable is pulled from the seat of the fork truck to dump the hopper. The unit returns to an upright and locked position when lowered to the ground.
- The included safety restraint/chain must be securely attached to the lift truck without slack.
- 22" L usable fork pockets measure 7"W x 2"H.
- Formed base thickness is 1/4".
- Models H-25 may be stacked with H-50 models,while, the H-100 can be stacked with the H-150 models.
- Never stack hoppers more than 3 high. Must be attached to fork truck when dumping.
|Uniform Capacity (lb.)||2,000|
|Usable Fork Pocket Length (in.)||22|
|Usable Fork Pocket Width (in.)||7|
|Usable Fork Pocket Height (in.)||2|
|Formed Base Thickness (in.)||1/4|
|Pull Cable Length (ft.)||4|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|
Model: H-100-LD Self-Dumping H Style Hopper 360 View
Model: H-25-LD Self-Dumping H Style Hopper
Vestil H-Series Hopper - Controlled Dumping 101