VESTIL ROUND FORK EXTENSIONS PAIR:
- The Vestil Round Fork Extensions have an all steel construction to provide long lasting reliable use, with a powder coat safety yellow finish for durability.
- Units are ideal for moving around large rolls of material and provides the needed extra length when standard forks can't reach products.
- To install, insert loop at the tip of the fork and slide it up at a 45 degree angle then lay it down over the fork.
- Each extension includes warning and operating stickers for worker safety.
- OSHA regulations require that extensions do not exceed the length of the fork by more than 150% (e.g. 48" existing forks, the fork extension should not exceed 72").
|Uniform Capacity Per Pair (lb.)||4,000|
|Mount Style||Loop Style|
|Steel Thickness (in.)||5/16|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|