VESTIL FORK EXTENSIONS PIN STYLE:
- The Vestil FE Fork Extensions are designed of a welded steel construction and have a baked-in powder coat safety yellow finish to offer reliable lasting durability.
- Provide the extra support needed to lift long or large objects with a fork truck or the needed extra length when standard forks can't reach product.
- Maximum uniform capacity is 4,000 pounds evenly distributed per pair.
- Each extension includes warning and operating stickers for worker safety.
- OSHA regulations require that extensions are no more than 150% of the existing fork length. (e.g. 48" existing forks, the fork extension should not exceed 72").
HOW TO USE - For the Pin Style extensions, remove pin and lay extension over fork or drive fork truck into the extension. Re-insert the pin behind the heel of the fork to secure extension.
|Uniform Capacity Per Pair (lb.)||4,000|
|Mount Style||Pin Style|
|Steel Thickness (in.)||5/16|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|
Model: FE-6-63-P Pin Style Extensions
Model: FE-6-48-P Pin Style Fork Extensions