VESTIL PALLET MASTER/SERVER:
- The Vestil Pallet Master/Server features a unique design to move pallets and skids from one workstation to another.
- Forks measure 4" wide by 36" long. This Pallet Master/Server is not ideal for lifting loads longer than 36".
- Features an 18" horizontal load center and adjustable forks from 8" to 27". The adjustable forks allow unit to work with different sized loads.
- Units roll easily on 8" x 3" swivel phenolic rear casters.
- Floor lock standard and holds unit in place. Handle height is 41-1/16."
- The CM-PMPS-PTDS-E option is an alternative to costly fork trucks and includes combination throttle / direction and auto reverse emergency "belly" switch. This factory installed Power Traction Drive option reduces worker fatigue, injury and allows a single operator to safely and easily move products.
- Maximum speed is 2.5 m.p.h. 24V DC system.
Three Power Options available:
- Suffix-AC is 115V, 1 Phase power with a push-button hand control.
- Suffix-DC includes one (1) 12V battery, push-button hand control, an on-board charger and battery charge indicator gauge.
- Suffix-AIR feautres reciprocating air/oil power with a heel/toe foot treadle control.
|Fork Width (in.)||4|
|Fork Length (in.)||36|
|Horizontal Load Center (in.)||18|
|Fork Width Minimum/Maximum O.D. (in.)||8 to 27|
|Handle Height (in.)||41-1/16|
|Caster Quantity/Diameter/Width (in.)||(4) 8 x 3|
|Caster Quantity/Type||(2) Swivel (2) Rigid|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|