VESTIL FULL FEATURED PALLET TRUCK - 10,000 LBS
- The Full Featured Pallet Trucks - PM10 Series - are constructed of steel with a durable yellow finish.
- The units feature an economical way for one person to move heavy pallet loads without the use of a fork truck.
- This ergonomic design requires only 75 pounds of pulling force when fully loaded.
- Includes two articulating steering wheels and two front load rollers. Wheels are constructed of Steel.
- Steering wheels include bearing dust covers for added life.
- Nose wheels are located on the front edge of each fork to assist in clean pallet entrance and exit.
- Reinforced triple-formed steel forks provide twice the strength of standard single-formed forks.
- 7" wide forks are standard.
- Equipped with internally mounted solid steel adjustable push rods.
- Spring loaded handle automatically returns to vertical position when not in use.
- Hydraulic pump design facilitates easy-access seal replacement.
|Uniform Capacity (lb.)||10000|
|Overall Fork Width (in.)||22-3/4|
|Overall Fork Length (in.)||45-1/4|
|Fork Range Minimum (in.)||3-1/2|
|Fork Range Maximum (in.)||7-7/8|
|Individual Fork Width (in.)||8-1/4|
|Number of Wheels (qty.)||4|
|Steer Wheel Diameter (in.)||6-1/4|
|Steer Wheel Width (in.)||2|
|Steer Wheel Material||Steel|
|Load Wheel Diameter (in.)||1|
|Load Wheel Width (in.)||2|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|