VESTIL ELECTRIC PALLET TRUCK:
- The Vestil Fully Powered Electric Pallet Truck is constructed of steel and has a black/yellow finish. Reinforced welded forks with adjustable tie-rods give long service. The unit features easy and quick operation for pallets.
- Includes fingertip RAISE and LOWER buttons for optimal operator efficiency.
- Maneuvers loads in warehouses and trailers.
- High-torque 24V DC drive & lift motors handle heavy-duty jobs.
- Ergonomic handle features easy to operate throttle with infinite adjustment of forward and reverse speeds, lift/lower controls, proprietary safety-enhancing emergency reverse function, and horn.
- Includes an electromagnetic disc brake with automatic dead-man feature that activates when the user releases the handle.
- Safety belly reverse button improves worker safety.
- When actuated, the emergency reverse belly switch instantly reverses direction and moves the unit forward (away from the operator) until the switch is released or after 1.5 seconds have elapsed. The built-in safety circuit will automatically disable the entire unit if the emergency reverse belly switch is activated for more than 1.5 seconds after which the unit must be re-set to return to normal operating conditions. This state-of-the-art safety device provides a high degree of operator protection.
- the 4,500 LBS units use four (4) 6V batteries, integral battery charger, battery level gauge, and emergency battery disconnect.
- Features 1.2 KW drive and 1.3 KW lift motor. 6-7 hours operation at full charge - 8 hours when used intermittently.
- The "RP" models include Rider Platform which flips up when not in use (18"Wx12"Lx4-3/4"H).
- The "AGM" models include Absorbant Glass Matt batteries.
|Uniform Capacity (lb.)||4500|
|Lowered Height (in.)||3.4|
|Raised Height (in.)||7.8|
|Battery Type||(4) 6 Volt or (4) AGM|
|DC Motor Voltage||24|
|Battery Charger||120V Input, 24V/20 amp|
|Operation at Full Charge (hours)||6 to 7|
|Operation When Used Intermittently (hours)||8|
|Drive Wheel Diameter (in.)||10|
|Drive Wheel Width (in)||3-1/8|
|Load Roller Diameter (in.)||2-3/4|
|Load Roller Width (in.)||3|
|Stabilizing Roller Diameter (in.)||1-1/2|
|Stabilizing Roller Width (in.)||3|
|Wheel & Roller Type||Poly on Steel|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|