UNI-4848-6 Single Scissor Lift and Tilt Table
VESTIL UNI LIFT TABLES:
- Welded steel construction provides long lasting rugged use.
- The Vestil UNI Lift & Tilt Tables feature a unique design that reduces fatigue by minimizing repetitive bending and stretching required to obtain components from containers. Less back injuries leads to better productivity.
- Maximum of 40 degrees tilt angle offers better ergonomics and operator comfort.
- Platform includes a 12" high lip on tilt side. Platform end lip safely supports containers when tilted.
- A selector pedal allows the operator to lift while tilting or tilt, then lift.
- 2HP, three phase, 60 Hz (460v/3ph) totally enclosed motor is standard, other voltages available. Internal and external power units are standard. Unit must be lagged to floor.
- Voltage change to 115v/1ph, 208-230v/1ph, 208-230v/3ph or 12v DC (replaces standard 460v/3ph). Please specify voltage needed in order notes when checking out - You must select model VOLTAGE-CH in the purchasing chart below.
- Other standard features include: a two-button handheld control, integrated maintenance lock, pressure plated pump, pressure compensated flow valve, lowering valve, independent oil return, and an adjustable upward travel limit switch.
- Yellow and Blue paint options available, please specify desired color in order notes.
- Three sided accordian skirt available, please contact us.
- The 96" x 48" unit accommodates (2) 48" x 48" containers, ideal for parts transfer and assembly.