VESTIL FORK MOUNTED POLY DRUM HANDLERS:
- The Vestil Poly (plastic) Drum Handlers are constructed of all welded steel, for long lasting use, with a simple design that can handle odd-shaped plastic drums and also allows user to grab and go quickly.
- A durable powder coat finish is featured on all units.
- The units also include safety chains for securing unit to the fork truck.
- Adjustable arms are designed to fit 55 gallon tapered round bottom plastic drums.
- Low drum attachment point allows for use of both open and closed head drums.
- A ratchet strap is supplied to secure the drum to the unit when traveling over rough terrain.
- A top lip plastic drum lifter for use with 30 and 55-gallon plastic closed head drums.
- 7-1/2" wide x 2-1/2" high usable fork pockets on 20-1/2" centers.
- High drum attachment point for use with top lip at least 3/16" high.
- Will also work with steel and fiber drums, with open (lid installed and secured) and closed head drums.