Vestil FMDL-LDS-B1 Automatic Eagle Beak Drum Lifters With Belt
- The Vestil FMDL-LDS-B1 Drum Belt Saddle Style is easily attachable to lifting device.
- The unit features a Low Maintenance/Completely Automatic Operation design that allows a fork truck operator to easily secure, move, and release drums without leaving the seat of the fork truck.
- Constructed of welded solid steel for a rugged long lasting use, also featuring a powder coat finish for baked in powder-coated toughness.
- Can be used with open head (lid installed and secured) and closed head 30 and 55-gallon plastic, steel and fiber drums with a top lip strong enough to support the weight of the drum.
- Unit is secured to the fork truck using a safety restraint.
- Ratchet strap secures drum for over rough terrain travel.
|Drum Compatibility||30 and 55-gallon drums|
|Drum Type||Steel, Plastic or Fiber|
|Fork Pockets Width/Height (in.)||7-1/2 x 2-1/2|
|Fork Pocket Centers (in.)||20-1/2|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|
|Technical Drawing for Optional Lifting Drum Saddle Belt Style||LDS-B1 (click here for image)|
|Technical Drawing for Optional Lifting Drum Saddle Roller Style||LDS-R3 (click here for image)|