VESTIL DRUM-LRT DRUM LIFTER / ROTATOR / TRANSPORTER:
- Designed to lift, rotate & transport drums easily
- Model DRUM-LRT uses a (manual) hand pump system to lift steel drums from ground level to a raised height of 62" (to bottom of drum in vertical position).
- Horizontal dump height is 67" from floor to bottom of drum.
- Included hand crank gear mechanism provides a controlled 360 degree rotation of the drum.
- The floor lock comes standard and helps to stabilize the unit in a fixed position.
- Features a unique design to work with 55 gallon steel and fiber drums that are 22" in diameter.
- Caster style rolls smoothly when loaded
Model DRUM-LRT-DC-SCL - DC Powered Lift / Drive / Rotate with Scale
- All steel welded construction for long lasting rugged use.
- Fully powered drive, lift, and drum rotation
- Integral scale with +/- .5 lb accuracy
- Max. Dispensing Height: 64" (measured from ground to the bottom of drum in the horizontal position)
- For use with standard 55 gal. steel drums
- 360° powered drum rotation
- Capacity: 550 LBS
- (2) 12V, 70-85Ah deep cycle lead acid batteries, 115V integral battery charger & battery level gauge
- Ergonomic handle features throttle with infinite forward/reverse speed control, lift/lower control, & rotation control
- Belly switch with emergency reverse function and horn
- Electromagnetic disc brake with auto dead-man feature activates upon handle release
- Poly-on-steel steer & load wheels roll smoothly when loaded
- Not recommended for use on sloped surfaces
- Scale is placed at an elevated height for simple reading
- Unique design works with 55 gallon drums
|Uniform Capacity (lb.)||550|
|Vertical Raised Height (in.)||62|
|Horizontal (Dump) Raised Height (in.)||67|
|Drum Diameter (in.)||24|
|Drum Type||Steel, Fiber|
|Caster Diameter (in.)||7|
|Caster Width (in.)||2|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Click Here|